BELLEVUE (KPTM)- Bellevue firefighters said they found a man dead after an overnight fire.
They were called to an apartment above Pulsar Electronics near 207 W. Mission Avenue late Tuesday night.
The landlord of the property said they know who the victim is. They also said there were two apartments above the business but that the second one wasn't being rented out.
The landlords said they didn't own the businesses but rented the building out to the owner.
The State Fire Marshal's Office is handling the investigation. No official cause of the fire has been released, but preliminary reports suggest it was caused by improper disposal of smoking materials.