Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact email@example.com.
SOURCE The Travel Paso Robles Alliance
PASO ROBLES, Calif., Oct. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- October is an idyllic time to visit Paso Robles; the area is alive with a multitude of celebrations including the Harvest Wine Weekend, October 18-20. Experience firsthand the dynamic energy throughout the vineyards as grape growers, winemakers and cellar workers welcome the new vintage. Check out this Free TravelPaso.com iPhone app with local events, restaurants and attractions and visit this website for a full list of things to do and places to stay during Harvest. Here's a sampling:
- The Adelaide Inn offers visitors a special Wine Tour and Tasting Package featuring a four-hour Wine Wrangler Adventure Tour; and the Paso Robles Wine Country Spa Package that includes a 30-minute mineral spa soak and a 30-minute massage at River Oaks Hot Springs & Spa. 805-238-2770
- The Best Western Plus Black Oak Lodge invites visitors to experience Vino Therapy where guests enjoy a glass of wine, a wine foot soak and champagne sugar scrub foot treatment, and a choice of a 30-minute Vino Massage or Coco-Cab Facial. 805-238-4740
- The Hampton Inn and Suites celebrates Arts, Wine and Olives with special overnight accommodations and two tickets to the Hearst Castle, a bottle of local Zinfandel and a $25.00 gift card to We Olive stores. 805-226-9988
- Relax in a deluxe guestroom at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites and enjoy an exclusive Wine Tour Package by The Grapeline. 805-238-6500
- Le Bellasera has put together two special packages: guests can enjoy a Bike Tour and Wine Tasting package or the Rugged Yet Refined back roads adventure with Cloud Climbers Jeep Tours. 805-238-2834
- La Quinta Inn & Suites has put together the Margarita Adventures Zipline Package where guests will soar over historical Santa Margarita Ranch on four distinct ziplines spanning more than 3,000 feet. 805-239-3004
- Renowned for their therapeutic mineral spa tubs, the Paso Robles Inn invites guests to celebrate and "un'WINE'd" on winery row in one of the 18 newly renovated Winery Themed Deluxe Spa rooms. The property's Wine Line Package features a unique partnership with local wineries to create an intimate wine country experience starting at check-in. 805-676-1713
(Photo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20131003/PH91104-a )
(Photo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20131003/PH91104-b )
About Paso Robles, CA & The Travel Paso Robles Alliance
Founded in 2008, the Travel Paso Robles Alliance (TPRA) is a group of 19 area hoteliers with the mission to market Paso Robles as a world class visitor destination. The extensive variety of activities and experiences include untouched natural beauty, more than 250 wineries, renowned cultural attractions such as nearby Hearst Castle, fresh cuisine supplied by local organic specialty farmers, ranchers and fisherman, first-class shopping, golf and entertainment, and much more. Visitors can choose from a wide selection of accommodations, from historic hotels and boutique inns to leading brand properties and affordable, family friendly motels. For information visit www.travelpaso.com, call (888) 988-PASO (7276) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read more news from The Travel Paso Robles Alliance.
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.